There has been an industry-wide shortage of Cat Vaccines affecting all UK veterinary Practices.
This means that we will be prioritising the vaccination of vulnerable cats, to include factors such as age, disease risk exposure and how soon the vaccine is due. The below will therefore be prioritised in descending order:
1. Unvaccinated kittens* in multi-cat households where other cats go outside
2. Unvaccinated kittens* in multi-cat households exclusively indoors
3. Unvaccinated kitten* in single cat household
4. Adult cats due their first-year booster
5. Adult cats - indoor and outdoor
*Kitten – up to 6 months of age
If your cat is due a vaccination, please call our practice where a member of our Reception Team will be happy to help and can advise you on when we can book your vaccination in.
Please bear with us and we apologise for any inconvenience these shortages cause. We would like to reassure you, that there is data on duration of immunity for already vaccinated pets and we believe, the time frame for stock shortage should not impact patient safety or health.